Vision / Mission / Values
To be a South African leader in building lifelong careers for people through: Education, Training, Skills Development and Placement in Employment
We will realise our vision through:
- Growing great establishments of education and recruitment that are widely recognised as South African leaders in their field,
- Conducting our operations as an innovative and entrepreneurial listed company with outstanding value to our customers and superior returns to shareholders,
- Nurturing an employment environment with an inclusive, caring and responsible culture of development, performance and reward, and
- Promoting excellence, quality and customer focus in all our activities.
The values which matter most to us are:
Through our own ethical conduct, practices and policies we seek to set an example to our learners, students and clients.
- People centeredness
Sound education and placement depends on empowered and successful human interaction on a personal level.
- High quality
We aim to create and add quality in everything we do.
By using resources wisely, and within the means created by our income, we aim to ensure that our establishments continue to serve future generations.
- Caring and responsible leadership
We take special responsibility for the people, especially young people who are learners, clients and staff, by our example and by caring for their safety and needs.
Respecting each other as well as our learners, clients and candidates.